Monday, August 4, 2008

get out of my dreams, get into my (van)

It's official, the van has entered my subconscious. That's right, Saturday morning I had a dream that featured Jim from the van. Let me be clear this was a totally PG dream, thankfully. Basically, I was in the Olympics, lining up for the opening ceremony and being interviewed by a magazine about my thoughts about being in the Olympics (I have no idea what my event was). All through my interview, Jim was standing next to me and answering the same questions (although it didn't seem like he was a competitor) and I kept thinking, "he's totally stealing my thunder."

Naturally, I'm concerned about how large the van looms for me, if my fellow vanpoolers are showing up during my REM cycle. I'm concerned about the dream for some other reasons, but I'm really focusing on the van aspect.


Get in the back seat baby...

No comments: